Do i need an annual
You should get your boiler serviced annually every year to make sure it’s working safely and efficiently. A poorly looked after boiler could waste you money on energy bills and could start leaking carbon monoxide into the property. If you didn’t already know, the carbon monoxide gas is colourless and scentless, you would know if one of your appliances starts leaking carbon monoxide until it was too late –thats why you should get them serviced by a Gas Safe Registered engineer or Oftec Oil engineer once a year, every year.
What will we do on your boiler service?
- We will inspect your boiler and controls to make sure they are in good working order.
- Find and identify if your boiler has any leaks or signs of rust.
- Remove the casing of your boiler and check the main controls and electronics.
- We will check the gas for leaks and perform a burner pressure check.
- Throughly inspect the flue to make sure it’s intact and safely removing the fumes.
- Clean and strip parts if our clever computer tells us its needed.
- Fit the casing back on and check the boiler seals are safe and working correctly to protect you.
- Fill in any warranty documents and or service records indicating your boiler’s safety.
Boiler Repair and breakdown
Our set prices – Once we have found the fault, should further work or parts be required to get the boiler back to life then we shall provide you with an estimate for the repairs. Once agreed the engineer will try to fix it the boiler on the same day but sometimes this isn’t possible and a revisit might be needed. Should you not wish to proceed with our estimate then thats no problem, you will just pay the fee of £80.00 to diagnose the fault and we will be on our way!
No stress, No Hassle, No Pushy Salesmen.
Fill in the contact us form below to get in touch!
get in touch to Book a boiler service
Service engineers visits
Boiler service Complete